Brittaney Wilmore is a news producer at KHOU-TV, the CBS affiliate in Houston, TX. She produces the 5-6am of the morning show. In addition, she is a journalist with CultureMap.
In this episode we discuss:
- How preparation led her to being a news producer?
- The importance of adding value to your team.
- Becoming patient and overcoming challenges when told no.
- Leveraging the Internet to gain experience for your career.
- APA Style Guide
- Broadcast Journalism Street Smarts: The 2012 Survival Guide for Today's Television Newsroom
For more information visit Brittaney Wilmore's website.